Tax Planning and Advice
Our specialists think creatively about your financial affairs and implement a strategy in line with your business plan to optimise opportunities to retain the highest proportion of your income and maximise rebate entitlements.
Strategies that we use include:
- income splitting between entities and individuals
- full use of tax free thresholds
- superannuation due to the much lower tax rates
- income deferral
- deduction acceleration
The tax planning process involves the following steps:
1. review your financial circumstances and results to date – normally at least 9 months of trading
2. project the results to year end
3. prepare a tax calculation based on the estimates for the year
4. identify tax planning opportunities that save or defer the payment of tax
The services we provide go beyond compliance to provide effective advice on complex areas of taxation law. We also carefully consider the recommendations made in the annual Federal Budget each May, as these often affect our tax planning recommendations.
Don’t leave your tax planning to the last minute. Call our experts today.