Tax compliance refers to a business’ obligations to provide financial data to the authorities on a regular basis. This includes Business Activity Statements, Installment Activity Statements, payroll tax, tax returns and workers compensation returns, to mention a few.
When we are engaged to carry out compliance matters for clients we ensure that all due dates are met and take full advantage of extensions offered to us by the Australian Tax Office.
GST is one of the areas where we can add value especially with the more complex transactions such as foreign purchases and capital acquisitions.
The last thing that a business needs is an audit! These often occur when returns are not submitted on time or where incorrect information is lodged. If clients are unfortunate enough to be selected for audit our wealth of experience can assist with managing this stressful situation, controlling communication and information exchange with the Tax Office.
Tax compliance services include:
- Year-end financial statements
- Business income tax return
- Individual income tax return
- Superannuation fund year-end audited financial
- statements and income tax return
- Quarterly BAS preparation and lodgment
- Monthly IAS preparation and lodgment
- Workers Compensation Renewals
- Company Register and ASIC Maintenance
- Payroll Tax calculation and annual reconciliation
- Assistance with statutory audits
- Fringe Benefits Tax returns
- Year-end PAYG payment summaries and payment summary statement preparation
You can relax while we do your tax. Call us today!